- 1½ pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, minced
- ¼ cup egg substitute
- ½ cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- ¾ cup ketchup
- ⅓ cup white vinegar
- ¼ cup low-sodium Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- Combine first 5 ingredients; shape mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Brown meatballs, in batches, in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Remove meatballs from skillet, and wipe skillet clean. Stir together ketchup and next 4 ingredients in skillet; bring to a boil.
- Add meatballs, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until meatballs are no longer pink.