Pork Chops with Balsamic-Strawberry Sauce
- 6 (4-oz) boneless center-cut loin pork chops
- ½ teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper; rub with garlic and rosemary.
- Heat ½ tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of pork chops to pan; cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from skillet and keep warm. Repeat procedure with remaining oil and pork chops.
- Add strawberries, vinegar, and honey to skillet. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce is slightly thickened.
- Place one pork chop on each of 6 plates; top evenly with strawberry mixture.