Pork Chops with Balsamic Strawberry Sauce
- 6 (4 ounce) boneless, center cut pork loin chops
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Rub with garlic and rosemary.
- Heat ½ tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add half pork chops to pan; cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from skillet and keep warm. Repeat procedure with remaining oil and pork chops.
- Add strawberries, vinegar, and honey to skillet. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until sauce is slightly thickened.
- Place one pork chop on each of 6 plates; top evenly with strawberry mixture.