Marinated Chicken Bruschetta
- ¾ cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, divided
- 6 (5 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 medium beefsteak tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil leaves* (optional)
- Pour ¼ cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing over chicken in large, shallow non-aluminum baking dish or plastic bag. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 30 minutes to 3 hours.
- Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, onion, basil and ¼ cup Dressing in medium bowl. Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chicken, turning once and brushing frequently with remaining ¼ cup Dressing, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 12 minutes. Serve tomato mixture over chicken.