- 2 pkg Lady Fingers
- 2 containers (17.5 oz each) Mascarpone cheese (Castelli)
- 10 egg yolks
- 2 whipped egg whites
- 1½ cups sugar
- 15 espresso cups of chilled espresso
- ⅓ cup Kaluah
- ⅔ cup Baileys
- ground cinnamon
- 1 large bar Hershey chocolate shaved
- Beat the egg yolks together with the sugar in large mixing bowl until frothy. Stir in cheese until fully incorporated. Whip egg whites in a chilled metal bowl until thick, then fold them into the cheese mixture until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, add the Kaluah and Baileys to the chilled espresso and set aside.
- In a 13 x 9 baking dish, spread a layer of the cheese mixture. Top this layer with a dusting of cinnamon. Spread out some chocolate shavings on the cinnamon, amount is left to your discretion. Dip and turn 2 lady fingers at a time in the espresso mixture. Allow the lady fingers to become almost saturated in the espresso, but be careful that they don’t turn to mush. Place the lady fingers atop the first layer of the cheese mixture creating an even layer of lady fingers.
- Put another layer of the cheese mixture, cinnamon and chocolate atop of the lady fingers. Add one more layer of lady fingers and then a final layer of the cheese mixture, cinnamon and chocolate.
- Refrigerate your tiramisu for a minimum of 2 hours prior to serving.