Lemon and Herb Chicken Tenders
- 2 tbsp. of fresh lemon juice (about ½ a big lemon squeezed)
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ tsp. Kosher salt and black pepper
- 8-10 boneless, skinless chicken tenderloins
- Put the lemon juice, herbs, mustard, seasonings and oil in a large resealable plastic bag. Close the bag, then shake and smush to combine all the ingredients. Open the bag and drop in the chicken tenders. Close and shake the bag to coat evenly. Let it marinate 1 hour or overnight.
- Place a pan with olive oil over medium-high heat. When the pan is hot, let some of the excess marinade drip from the chicken and place on the pan. Cook for about 2-3 minutes per side, or until nicely browned and cooked through. Lower the heat to medium-low if the chicken is browning too fast. Cover the pan with a lid while cooking to keep the chicken moist. Let them rest for a couple minutes. Enjoy.