Lamb Loin Chops with Mustard and Herbs
Recipe type: Lamb
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 4 Lamb Loin Chops
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin Olive Oil
- Dijon mustard
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary for garnish
- In a small bowl combine fresh thyme, oregano, rosemary and parsley; set aside.
- Score fat side of lamb chops to prevent curling; season with salt and pepper. Sear both sides in an oiled ovenproof skillet over medium high heat. This can be done ahead and finished just before serving. Roast in oven at 375° for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and coat each lamb chop on both sides generously with mustard and fresh herbs pressing to adhere; roast for 2 more minutes. Garnish with fresh rosemary and fresh green beans.