Recipe type: Soup
- Olive oil
- 2 cups cooked pasta
- ½ to ¾ pound ground turkey
- 2 to 3 fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1 onion
- 1 or 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ palmful oregano
- Couple sprigs fresh basil
- 1 tsp. or so paprika
- Salt & pepper
- First, brown the ground turkey in 1 to 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet.
- Stir frequently, until meat is nicely browned and thoroughly cooked.
- Add the chopped onion to skillet too, along with the garlic, oregano, basil and paprika.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Next, add the tomato. Stir everything together and cook over medium heat until vegetables are tender. Then, add the cooked pasta and heat through.