Healthy Parmesan Garlic Sole Fillet
- 2 sole fillets (about 5 oz / 150g each), skin off, at room temperature
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- Olive oil spray
- Salt and pepper
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp parmesan (grated)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat grill / broiler on high (400F).
- Combine the Crumb ingredients and mix well to combine.
- Season each fillet with salt and pepper, then spread the mustard on the top of each fillet.
- Press the crumb mixture onto the mustard on each fillet. Press down firmly to make it stick.
- Spray an oven proof fry pan (preferably non stick) with olive oil and place on stove over high heat.
- Place the fillets in the pan and cook for 1½ minutes, then place under the grill / broiler (about 5" from the heat source) for 5 minutes.
- The fish is ready when the crumbs are golden brown. Serve immediately.