Ground Chicken Stuffed Peppers
Recipe type: Chicken
- 1 lb. Fresh Ground Chicken
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato puree or paste
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 4 medium sized red, green or yellow peppers
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- Pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a pan; add garlic, onion, ginger and ground chicken; cook until chicken is cooked through and white in color; add tomato paste, water and soy sauce.
- Cook for 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Cut the tops off of the peppers; remove the seeds and the white inner fleshy parts (veins).
- Stuff each pepper with the cooked chicken mixture, sprinkle stuffed peppers with Parmesan cheese and bake at 325°F, until they are brown or the cheese melts.