Grilled Salmon with Avocado Salsa
- 2 pounds salmon, cut into four pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon ancho chili powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Avocado Salsa:
- 1 avocado, sliced
- ½ small red onion, sliced
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- Salt to taste
- Mix the salt, chili powder, cumin, paprika, onion and black pepper together, rub the salmon fillets with olive oil and this seasoning mix. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat the grill.
- Combine the avocado, onion, cilantro, lime juice, and salt in a bowl and mix well, chill until ready to use.
- Grill the salmon to desired doneness.
- Top with avocado salsa and enjoy