Grilled Maple Balsamic Pork Tenderloins
- ½ cup tomato juice
- ⅓ cup balsamic vinegar
- 6 tablespoons real maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pork tenderloins (about ¾ pound each)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Make maple balsamic dressing by combining tomato juice, vinegar, maple syrup, rosemary, mustard, garlic and oil.
- Butterfly the tenderloins lengthwise. Marinate in ¼ cup of the maple balsamic dressing for 20 minutes to 8 hours in a zipper-lock bag. Turn bag occasionally.
- When ready to prepare, heat grill to medium-high.
- Bring remaining dressing to a boil and then reduce to a simmer and cook 2 to 4 minutes or until syrupy. Set aside.
- When grill is hot, remove tenderloins from marinade and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place on grill rack and cook 8 to 10 minutes per side or until meat reaches 155 degrees.
- Remove from grill and let rest 5 minutes. Cut into thin slices and drizzle with reserved reduced maple balsamic dressing.