Glazed Vegetables & Roast Beef
- 6 medium carrots, cut into 2-inch pieces (about 3 cups)
- 3 stalks celery, cut into 2-inch pieces (about 2¼ cups)
- 3 medium potatoes (about 1 pound), cut in quarters
- 1 can (10¼ ounces) Campbell’s® Beef Gravy
- 4 boneless beef bottom round (rump) roasts or beef eye round roast
- Stir the carrots, celery, potatoes and gravy in a roasting pan. Top with the beef.
- Roast at 350°F. for 1 hour and 15 minutes for medium-rare or until desired doneness, stirring the vegetables occasionally.