Garlic Roasted Asparagus with Cranberries, Almonds & and Olive Oil
- 1 lb. fresh asparagus
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- Roasted Garlic Olive Oil or extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and fresh ground black pepper
- ¼ cup toasted & sliced almonds
- ¼ cup Feta cheese (optional)
- ½ cup cranberry sauce, homemade or canned
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut or break the woody ends off the asparagus.
- Layer on a baking sheet. Drizzle O Olive Oil Roasted Garlic Olive Oil (or regular EVOO) over the top. Sprinkle the minced garlic over the top and turn the asparagus to coat evenly.
- Spread the asparagus out in a single layer on the pan and sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper, if desired.
- Roast for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and transfer to serving platter.
- Drizzle O Olive Oil California Roasted Garlic on the asparagus.
- Spoon cranberry sauce over the top and sprinkle with almond slices and feta.
- Serve immediately.
- Drizzle lightly with olive oil (optional). Season lightly with salt and fresh black pepper.