Creamy Garlic Herb Mushroom Chicken
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 3 whole garlic cloves
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- ¼ cup minced fresh herbs (of your choice)
- In a medium sized skillet over medium high heat add oil. Add the chicken thighs and cook on each side until cooked thought and no longer pink. Remove and set aside on a plate covered with foil.
- Add the mushrooms and garlic to the skillet and saute for 2-3 minutes or until tender. Remove and set on a plate with the chicken.
- Add the chicken broth, heavy cream, garlic powder, salt, and pepper and whisk for 2-3 minutes until the sauce starts to thicken. Add the fresh herbs.
- Add the mushrooms and chicken back to the skillet and toss in the creamy sauce. Serve immediately.