Cilantro Lime Grilled Swordfish
- 2 (1 lb.) Swordfish Steaks
- 3 limes, juiced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, quartered
- Pour lime juice and olive oil over swordfish steaks. Season with salt and pepper and half of the cilantro leaves.
- Preheat an outdoor gas grill until it is smokin’ hot. Grill the fish for 5-7 minutes per side until it flakes easily with a fork. Actual grilling time will depend on the thickness of your fillet.
- Sprinkle remaining cilantro over each steak and serve with lime quarters.