Chocolate Strawberry Panini
Recipe type: Desserts
- ¼ cup chocolate-hazelnut spread (recommended: Nutella)
- 12 (1/2-inch) thick slices pound cake
- 6 fresh strawberries hulled and very thinly sliced
- Heat a panini grill to medium according to the manufacture’s instructions.
- Spread the chocolate-hazelnut spread over 1 side of all of the pound cake slices and arrange the sliced strawberries over 6 cake slices. Cover with the remaining cake slices, chocolate side down.
- Spray panini grill with nonstick spray and grill each panini until the pound cake is crisp and golden and the fillings are warm, about 2 minutes.
- Cut each panini in half and serve.