Cheesy Mashed Potatoes
Recipe type: Side Dishes
- 1 pkg Baby Red or Baby Golden Potatoes
- 2 cubes Chicken bullion
- 4 oz Sour Cream
- 4 Tbs melted Butter
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Wash and peal potatoes. Cut larger potatoes in half so all potatoes are approximately the same size for even cooking.
- Place potatoes in a medium sized pot and cover with hot water ½ inch above potatoes. Place bullion cubes in the water.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat for 10 to 15 minutes. Check for doneness with a fork.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl and add ½ cup of the liquid used to cook the potatoes. Add the sour cream, butter, cheese, salt and pepper, and mix on low to medium speed until creamy and smooth. Place in serving bowl and enjoy!