Broccoli & Cheese Potato Skins
- 6 small Idaho Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra light olive oil
- ¼ cup light butter, melted
- ½ cup Boar's Head Black Forest Ham, diced
- ½ cup Boar's Head American Cheese, diced
- 1 cup broccoli, steamed and chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Wash and dry potatoes. Rub the skins with oil and place on a baking sheet. Bake 45 minutes.
- Remove potatoes from heat and cut in half lengh-wise.
- Brush inside and skin with melted butter and set potato side down on the baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Turn potatoes over and fill with broccoli, ham and cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes until cheese is melted