Beef Pot Roast with Vegetables And Herbs
- 1 (2 to 3-lb.) boneless beef chuck roast
- 9 small red potatoes, halved (about 1¼ lb.)
- 1½ cups fresh baby carrots
- 8 oz. fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1½ teaspoons beef-flavor instant bouillon
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- ½ cup water
- Heat oven to 350°F. Arrange roast and all vegetables in ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish. Sprinkle with all remaining ingredients except water. Pour water over top. Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350°F. for 2 to 2½ hours or until beef and vegetables are tender. Serve with pan juices.