BBQ nectarine, chicken and asparagus salad
- 2 (200g each) chicken breast fillets
- ½ teaspoon fennel seeds
- ½ teaspoon cumin seeds
- ½ teaspoon ground paprika
- 1½ tablespoon olive oil
- 2 bunches asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- 2 yellow nectarines, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 bunch watercress, sprigs picked
- 100g cherry bocconcini, coarsely torn
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Place the chicken in a bowl. Sprinkle with fennel, cumin and paprika. Drizzle with 2 teaspoons of oil. Season and toss to coat.
- Cook chicken on grill for 4 mins each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 mins to rest. Thinly slice.
- Meanwhile, cook the asparagus on grill, turning, for 2 mins or until tender. Transfer to a plate.
- Lightly brush the nectarine with a little of the remaining oil. Cook on grill for 1 min each side or until lightly charred.
- Whisk the vinegar, mustard and remaining oil in a bowl. Arrange the watercress on a serving platter. Top with asparagus, nectarine, chicken and bocconcini. Drizzle with the dressing.