Barbecued Salmon With Nectarine & Blueberry Salsa
- 4 salmon fillets, about 1-inch thick
- 3 Tbsp. Randazzo barbecue sauce
- 2 nectarines, pitted and chopped
- ¾ cup fresh blueberries
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped toasted pecans
- Lemon wedges
- Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels. Lightly sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper. Place 2 tablespoons of the barbecue sauce in small bowl; brush sauce on both sides of the salmon.
- For charcoal grill, cook salmon on greased grill rack directly over medium coals for 8 to 12 minutes or until salmon flakes when tested with a fork, turning once halfway through grilling. (For gas grill, preheat grill. Reduce heat to medium. Place salmon on greased grill rack over medium heat. Cover and grill as above.)
- In medium bowl combine nectarines, blueberries, pecans, and the remaining 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce. Season with salt.
- Serve salmon with salsa and lemon wedges.