Almond-Crusted Creole Salmon
- 1 lb. green beans, trimmed
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- ⅓ c. nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp. Creole seasoning
- 1 tsp. grated lemon peel
- ¼ c. almonds, coarsely chopped
- 4 skinless salmon fillets (6.oz each)
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Line large rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- In large bowl, toss green beans, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Arrange on pan and bake 10 minutes.
- In bowl, stir together yogurt, Creole seasoning, and grated lemon peel. Spread onto 4 salmon fillets; top with almonds.
- Push beans to one side of pan; place salmon on other side. Spray salmon with cooking spray. Bake 12 minutes or until salmon is cooked through and beans are tender.