Oven Baked Bakkafrost Salmon
- 6 pieces Bakkafrost Salmon
- 4 peppers (multiple colours)
- 25 black olives
- 2 handfuls of peanuts or almonds
- Ground lemon pepper
- The juice of ½ lemon
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 cloves of pressed garlic
- 1 cm of grated ginger
- Stir up the brine and place the brine with the salmon in it in the refrigerator for no less than 3 hours, preferably over night.
- Cut the peppers into pieces and stir-fry on a pan with a little butter.
- Place the salmon on an ovenproof dish and sprinkle with lemon pepper.
- Place the olives, nuts and roasted peppers on top.
- Place it in the oven at 356 °F for 15 minutes.
- The dish is best served with jasmine rice and perhaps good crusty bread.